Friday 14 June 2013

Only hours to go...

Thursday, 13th June 2013 - 7.3km Recovery Run (5:22/km)
Forecast for Portumna tomorrow.
The marathon begins at 12pm and
hopefully I'll be finished by 3:15 or so.
Friday, 14th June 2013 - Rest Day
Just a quick update in advance of the big day. I went for a very easy recovery run on Thursday and even though it felt awkward I still wasn't able to slow down properly. I guess it may have been just nervous energy. 

Then today I decided not to run and instead to stay off my feet all day. Two medium sized dinners should have me well stocked for tomorrow. Injury free so can't use that as an excuse but the weather could be tricky. Hopefully I won't need to manufacture an excuse out of that either though! 

This is an overview of who's running what tomorrow:

Looking like there's at least three of us aiming for 3:15 so at least I won't be on my own anyways!
So now, bring it on! ...well, after a good nights sleep first :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment